Twist the brass and wood parts of this 2” bird call and listen to the sounds you can create.
- Operate this easy-to-use bird call to call all sorts of birds into view at the park or in your own backyard. Even kids can attract birds with this simple birdwatching tool.
- To use, just hold the wood part in one hand and the brass part in the other. Twist the two parts together similar to the way you would turn a key in a lock. The squeaking sound produced attracts the curiosity and attention of many different species of birds.
- An included small tube of powdered rosin helps keep the bird call dry when not in use.
- Made of real brass and wood, this quality call is built to last for years of bird-viewing fun.
- This real avian-friendly whistle is not a toy.
- Challenge your children's imaginations and keep them active.