Discover how cats, pelicans, space aliens, and even dinosaurs poop in this rollicking, rhyming verse that's sure to elicit giggles. With plenty of hilarious pictures and a catchy chorus that encourages young children to use the toilet, this laugh-out-loud story is the go-to potty training book that every family needs.
- A playful approach to potty training
- Full of humor that is silly, not disgusting
- From the bestselling author of Pete the Cat: I Love my White Shoes
A former elementary school teacher, Eric Litwin’s books interweave traditional reading methods with music and movement to make learning fun and effective.
- Children’s books for kids ages 2-4
- Perfect for families potty training
- Great for fans of silly picture books