A battle-style memory game. Instead of keeping cards in their hand, players must place them face-down on the table. They have a few seconds to memorize where they are, and then the dinosaur battle begins! On the count of 3, each player turns over a card - the strongest card wins the round. Players can choose which card to use, but they'll need to remember where each dinosaur is! The player with the most cards wins the game!
• 12 dinosaur cards to memorize, with numbered strengths from 1 to 12.
• An all-new battle game where memory skills are a must.
• Illustrations to learn about different dinosaur species.
• Compact, easily portable box.
• Durable, high-quality cards.
• FSC Certified (Mix)
Contents: 48 cards (4 sets of 12 dinosaur cards). Game rules in 10 languages.
Number of players: 2-4
Average Game Time: 10 min
Design by: Kirszbaum Alex, France
Recommended for ages 5 - 99 years