This sticker activity cleverly occupies the children, far from the screens.
– Just like a giant puzzle or coloring book, you can play with several people. Here, the format is giant (140 x 25 cm) and the stickers are very numerous (more than 750).
– The activity uses visual recognition (colors and shapes).
– Handling the stickers promotes concentration and calmness for long periods of time (parents love it
– These creative stickers train fine motor skills and application.
– This activity enhances the child’s self-esteem because the result is amazing.
– The sticker activity is easy, even for children who are not very manual.
– Once the creative activity is over, we hang the frieze in the room… and there are many stickers left to create freely. It’s easier to hang on the wall than a puzzle!
– Discover here the artist Charlotte Roederer who illustrated the poster.
ADVICE FOR USE
The large panorama is folded like an accordion. It can be used in two ways:
– Unfold it completely, place it on the floor, on a large table or hang it on the wall. You can then complete the panorama with the stickers, alone or with several people.
– Alternatively, do not unfold the panorama completely, but turn the pages like a book. In this case, the child plays alone and sticks the stickers one page after the other. You can take the activity with you when you travel, to play on the train or on the plane.
– The pouch contains a very large number of stickers: we advise to carry out the activity in several sessions.
– The panorama and the sticker sheets can be easily stored in the pocket.
– This activity is ideal to occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or an afternoon game (easy to set up, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not required). Even more fun than a puzzle!
Once the large panorama is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
– Put it as an accordion on a table, it transforms itself into a game setting. Your child can play with his figurines, and invent a whole imaginary world for himself.
– Hang the poster on the wall, in a hallway, above a desk.
– Vous pouvez aussi découper le panorama en plusieurs scènes et les encadrer.
Visit our blog to find out how to give a second life to your Poppik, and how to prolong the activity.
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Poland).
– We have opted for flat packaging to reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
– We have entrusted the manufacturing follow-up to the French office Leporello, signatory of the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter.
– The stickers are semi-repositionable, so that they can be replaced once or twice in case of error. As for a puzzle, we have the right to make mistakes!
– All our creative hobbies for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.