THE POPPIK PEDAGOGY
Did you know that Poppik products have been designed with a real educational approach ?
With Poppik, discover new generation sticker activities. When children open a Poppik kit, they immediately want to play and manipulate these colorful stickers. The activity is easy, allowing the child to play alone without an adult present. Thus, without effort, the child concentrates naturally during long periods of play. This quiet activity trains fine motor skills, observation skills, and makes the child want to apply himself. With a Poppik poster, the child’s activity is always valued thanks to the amazing result he gets.
Hang the poster on the wall and you will see his eyes sparkle with pride !
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
This easy manual sticker activity keeps kids smartly occupied,away from the screens.
– They can play together, thanks to the giant poster (100 x 160 cm) and the very large number of stickers (more than 1600)
– This educational game promotesconcentration and calmness for a long time (parents love it 🙂
– These creative stickers train children’s fine motor skills.
– This educational game develops artistic sensitivity, as the poster is created by a renowed illustrator.
– This manual actuvuty is easy, even for children who are not very manual.
– Discover the artist duo Atelier Saje who illustrated the poster.
OUR MANUFACTURING COMMITMENTS
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Poland).
– We have opted for flat packagingto reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
– We have entrusted the manufacturing follow-up to the French office Leporello, signatory of the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter.
– Les autocollants sont semi-repositionnables, ce qui permet de les remplacer une ou deux fois en cas d’erreur. As for a puzzle, we have the right to make mistakes!
– All our creative hobbies for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.