NALU Tiger the Teether is one of the newest fully moulded teething toys by Lanco.
Cute NALU Tiger is panted in orange colour with black stripes and has a teething ring on the bottom with bumpy texture on the back of the head to help for sensory development and during teething times.
The teether is hand-painted in orange and black for easy colour recognition by a baby.
- Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain since 1952
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand-painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN71/1/2/3.
- The toy is brightly coloured and soft to touch. Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands.
- All this makes it ideal for soothing teething gums and the sensory development of your baby by stimulating 4 senses: sight, touch, smell and taste.
- No squeaker, fully moulded
- As it is hand made from natural rubber and hand-painted with non-toxic food grade dyes you can be safe in the knowledge your baby is completely safe to chew it as a teether and interact with it as she/he pleases!
- Suitable for birth, teether
- Care instruction: To clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for a long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.