Dive into a cheerful and facetious universe, with multiple zany characters. On the large partially colored poster, the child sticks the creative stickers in various colors following the numbers indicated. Little by little, the decor appears, as if by magic! We stick the stickers next to each other, like a giant mosaic in stickers, or a giant coloring in stickers. – Once the sticker activity is over, this educational game turns into a beautiful poster to decorate a children’s room.
It’s easy, it doesn’t stain. And children have fun without the help of adults durings a long period of time with creative stickers !
This creative sticker activity cleverly occupies the children, far from the screens.
– They can play together, thanks to the giant poster (100 x 160 cm) and the very large number of stickers (more than 1600)
– This educational game promotes concentration and calmness for a long time (parents love it
– These creative stickers train children’s fine motor skills.
– This educational game develops artistic sensitivity, as the poster is created by a renowed illustrator.
– This sticker activity enhances the value of the child because the result is very impressive.
– This manual actuvuty is easy, even for children who are not very manual.
– Playtime: on average 3 sessions of 60 minutes for a child playing alone (very variable from one child to another).
– This activity looks a bit like a sticker puzzle or a giant coloring in stickers.
– Discover here the artist Lili Scratchy who illustrated the poster.
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Poland).
– We have opted for flat packaging to reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
– We have entrusted the manufacturing follow-up to the French office Leporello, signatory of the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter.
– The stickers are semi-repositionable, so that they can be replaced once or twice in case of error. As for a puzzle, we have the right to make mistakes!
– All our creative hobbies for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the poster and erase the folds as much as possible by folding in the opposite direction. Place the poster flat, on a table or on the floor, and start sticking the stickers by following the numbers. In joy and good mood ! A bit like a giant coloring sheet, the poster covers itself with patterns and colors.
– Like a puzzle, the sticker activity is long and can therefore be done in several sessions.
– The poster and stickers can be easily stored in the pocket. The poster can also be rolled to avoid folds on the stickers.
– This activity is ideal to occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or an afternoon game (easy to set up, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not required). Even more fun than a puzzle!
Once the large poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
– Hang the poster on the wall in any room of the house.
– You can also frame the poster, for an even more impressive result.
Visit our blog to find out how to give a second life to your Poppik, and how to prolong the activity.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
Graffiti, cartoons, pixels: the details of this poster are a nod to several trends in Street Art. This movement was born 50 years ago, when artists started dreaming of an art visible to all, in the street. Since then, it has spread to the four corners of the world. It is part of our daily life, it colours our living space, it is accessible to all, children and teenagers included!