Set of 34 Tower numbers made of RE-Wood®.
12 x 1, 7 x 2, 4 x 3, 4 x 4, 2 x 5, 1 x 6, 1 x 7, 1 x 8, 1 x 9, 1 x 10 allows to stack 10 x the value 10 with different Tower numbers. The value of the stacking numbers (made from solid material) corresponds to the height in centimeters. All numbers are 4 cm wide and 3 cm deep.
Includes control ruler and instructions. Packed in cardboard box.
- Recognising numbers without having to count first
- Counting forwards and backwards
- Learning to write by tracing the stack numbers
- Bundling 10's
- Actively comprehend the four basic arithmetic operations through decomposition and stacking
- Acquiring a flexible ability to count and an idea of numbers
- Developing, consolidating and systematising the understanding of numbers in the number range up to 100
- Comparing objects
- Recognising the number and its value. The larger the stack number, the larger the value
- Checking and improving incorrect calculation methods (control ruler)