Set of 34 tower numbers made of RE-Wood in Montessori colors.
12 x 1 (red), 7 x 2 (green), 4 x 3 (pink), 4 x 4 (yellow), 2 x 5 (light blue), 1 x 6 (purple), 1 x 7 (white), 1 x 8 (brown), 1 x 9 (blue), 1 x 10 (gold) allows to stack 10 x the value 10 with different stacking numbers. The value of the stacking numbers (made from solid material) corresponds to the height in centimeters. All numbers are 4 cm wide and 3 cm deep.
Packed in cardboard box including control ruler and instructions.
- Recognising numbers without having to count first
- Counting forwards and backwards
- Learning to write by tracing the stack numbers
- Bundling 10's
- Actively comprehend the four basic arithmetic operations through decomposition and stacking
- Acquiring a flexible ability to count and an idea of numbers
- Developing, consolidating and systematising the understanding of numbers in the number range up to 100
- Comparing objects
- Recognising the number and its value. The larger the stack number, the larger the value
- Checking and improving incorrect calculation methods (control ruler)