Soothing micro-textures provide gum relief, poppable bubbles keep hands busy (like bubble wrap, but better)
- Seriously soothing teether for gums—with the added bonus of our patented “pop” technology for busy hands
- Two uses: 3+ months as a teether for soothing sore gums, and 12+ months as a toy for bubble popping play.
- Responsive bubbles encourage fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination
- Hollow bubbles are easy for baby to grab & hold on to
- Dishwasher safe
- Refrigerating or freezing is optional (it’s effective at room temperature, too)
- 100% silicone. No lead, PVC, BPA, latex or phthalates.
- Playful micro-textures massage sore gums (and entertain fingers)
Doddle’s 100% silicone teethers are ready to brighten baby’s day.
Each design features fun poppable bubbles - providing entertainment for busy fingers rain or shine!
soothing and entertaining
The Chew teether was inspired by watching babies play with our Pop pacifier. We saw how much they loved the tactile “poppable” bubbles and knew the same technology in a teether would be a hit. The body of the teether features the same bubbles so babies can play while they soothe. It’s like bubble wrap - but better!
rain or shine
This teether is up for the job. The little bits are the perfect width and length to mimic a baby’s finger (finally a teether that reaches their molars!). Plus each design is filled with tiny micro-textures that are super-soothing for gums (and fingers!)