This spirited picture book is filled with lyrical language that captures the majesty of the natural world, coupled with a fun narrative.
• Features a glossary and scientific backmatter
• Includes a sketchbook by one of the characters that highlights discoveries the girls make along the trail
• Abundant labels throughout for learning about various plants and animals
The Hike celebrates how fun and rewarding it is to explore nature in your own backyard!
This book is a must-have for budding scientists, best friends, and all adventurers in preschool and kindergarten.
• A wonderful gift for parents and grandparents of kids who like to explore outside
• Perfect for teachers and librarians looking for an outdoors-themed book
• Great for fans of We're Going on a Bear Hunt by Helen Oxenbury, The Bad Seed by Jory John, and We Are the Gardeners by Joanna Gaines