Pads! Tampons! Menstrual cups! It’s time to talk about periods with this fun, award-winning board game. Spin an ovary to move around the board from ovulation, to PMS, to periods; learn what they mean and how to handle them. It’s the most entertaining way to learn about menstruation. Great for cool parents, teachers, pals or anyone who wants to learn a little more.
The Period Game is a fun, positive, learning experience that has been written up in HuffPost, ScaryMommy, Boston Globe and more and is now available for wholesale purchase after a very successful launch on Kickstarter. It’s pretty much impossible to play the game without saying words like “period” and “tampon,” making it a lot easier to talk about both in real life, and empowering the next generation to stop hiding tampons in their sleeves.
- 1 BOARD that walks you through: puberty, the roughly four week cycle that periods occur on, different PMS symptoms and different period flows.
- 1 CENTERPIECE inspired by the menstruating reproductive system. It drives gameplay and is responsible for periods!
- 24 MARBLES that let you move forward in the game, get your period, and leak.
- 6 PLAYER PIECES shaped like: pads, tampons, menstrual cups, pantyliners, and period undies.
- 11 PMS CARDS that teach you how to handle PMS in the game and life.
- 4 TYPES OF PERIOD PROTECTION CARDS
- 4 TYPES OF WILD CARDS
- 1 EDUCATIONAL BOOKLET that explains a little more about the menstruating reproductive system and things you learned in the game.
- 1 awesome way to teach menstruation!