Vehicles, vehicles, vehicles—nearly 100 of them—in all shapes and sizes: A giant crane hovers over a construction site, a spaceship roars into space... Best of all, lots of flaps, popups, pull-tabs, and rotating wheels bring the various vehicles to life. Readers will poke into a ship's hold, explore the innards of a garbage truck, and help demolish a house. Any child who's ever been intrigued by the roar of an engine will adore this extraordinary collection of things on the go, from the everyday to the nearly outrageous—yes, there's even a pooper-scooper scooter!
• Supersized spreads feature marvelously detailed illustrations that just beg to be pored over again and again
• More than 60 interactive flaps, tabs, and more to keep kids engaged
• A captivating adventure that brings the world of transportation and the magic of books to life in young minds
"Plenty on display to satisfy the vehicle-obsessed." — Publishers Weekly
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for kids ages 4–9
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and elementary school children