A collage activity that invites children to discover the style of Andy Warhol, the great master of Pop Art. Little by little, the stickers are added and layered to compose a fun, colorful portrait gallery where the models are personified animals.
• To discover the work of Andy Warhol.
• An encounter between a contemporary illustrator and the great master.
• Up to age 99, because it is never to late to plunge into the world of art!
• 8 designs to be filled in with myriad stickers to apply.
• An explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.
• This product is FSC Certified (Mix)
Measurements: 7.87" x 7.87"
Design by: Sarah Walsh, United States
Recommended for ages 5-99 years