Poppik offers beautiful educational posters for children, to be completed with re-positionable stickers and displayed on the walls. These educational games are inspired by puzzles, and they are even more fun thanks to the stickers.
– This poster on vehicles develops curiosity and knowledge on a subject that children are passionate about: machines of all kinds. It is by manipulating that children learn! Children will have fun recognizing vehicles whether they are driving, flying or floating.
– The poster is printed on both sides: one side is in French, the other in English. Stick the stickers on the face of your choice.
– Children can play together and help each other, thanks to the giant format (100 x 68 cm) and the large number of re-positionable stickers.
– The activity is easy, even for those who are not very manual.
– This creative sticker activity enhances the child’s self-esteem by creating a large monumental poster.
– Our re-positionable stickers promote concentration and calm.
– This poster in stickers develops the artistic sensibility of children, because it is made by a great artist. Discover here the Swedish artist Ingela P Arrhenius who illustrated the poster.
– Once the poster is finished, it can be framed or mounted directly on the wall. The result is bluffing!
– Duration of the game: on average 30 minutes for a child alone (very variable from one child to another).
– A multi-language leaflet accompanies the poster: Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch, Chinese.
ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the poster and erase the folds as much as possible by folding in the opposite direction. Place the poster flat, on a table or on the floor, and start sticking the stickers by following the numbers. A bit like a giant coloring book or like a big puzzle, the poster is covered with drawings and colors.
– As with a puzzle, the sticker activity can be done in several sessions.
– The poster and stickers can be easily stored in the pocket. The poster can also be rolled to avoid folds on the stickers.
– This activity can occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or an afternoon game (easy to set up, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not required). Even more fun than a puzzle!
Once the large poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
– You can hang the poster on the wall, in any room of the house.
– You can also frame the poster, for an even more impressive result. This poster for children has been created in a standard size to facilitate framing: use a 100 x70 cm frame.
– Visit our blog to find out how to give a second life to your Poppik.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
This poster shows a huge garage building in which about 50 vehicles are housed. From the scooter to the ocean liner, the child will be able to have fun finding a whole gallery of machines. Truck, motorcycle, airship…
To stick the stickers, the child observes the numbers and silhouettes of the drawings.
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Spain).
– We have designed a flat packaging to minimize the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport).
– These stickers for children are re-positionable, so that they can be replaced as much as necessary on the poster. As for a puzzle, we have the right to make mistakes!
– All our educational games for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
– The paper is PEFC certified: from sustainably managed forests.
– Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.