Meet Disco Fred the Dinosaur
Disco Fred the Dinosaur is ready to party like 1979 BCE. He's ready to have all eyes on the dance floor on him and his retro multicolored yarn (which, if you ask us, is lookin' absolutely dino-mite.)
Because of Disco Fred's groovy multicolored yarn, first time crocheters may want to start with another Woobles beginner kit first. Already done a Woobles kit? Then go ahead and boogie the night away with Disco Fred.
Can I really learn how to crochet from these kits?
You bet Jurassican! - over 500,000 people have learned crochet with The Woobles, and you can be next! Just follow the step-by-step video tutorials that come with each learn-to-crochet kit. Our beginner kits also come pre-started to get you over the first hump.
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- The Woobles Easy Peasy Yarn™, custom-made for beginners
- Pre-started for you, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Plastic eyes
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker
- Dinosaur crochet pattern as a PDF download
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook
Beginner+, recommended for ages 12+
We've got you covered. Our pre-started beginner crochet kits work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
About 4 in (10.2 cm) tall. As a handmade item, exact size depends on the crocheter.